Why Choose PREVAIL!™ ?
The result of a partnership between Sollah Interactive and Strategos International, the goals and objectives of PREVAIL! provide workplace leadership, management, security and front line personnel with information and strategies on recognizing and responding to the dynamic challenges and issues of violent incidents within the workplace.
PREVAIL! will provide employees with the skills necessary to assess and strategically respond to a threat.
This program is designed for ALL managers, supervisors and employees within your organization. An active shooter event can happen anywhere. Training and preparation for the entire organization is a key to prevailing in such an event.
The PREVAIL! Difference
- The PREVAIL! 3-OUT model is proactive, not reactive.
- PREVAIL! increases capability while decreasing anxiety. The 3-OUT model is easy to remember. Easy to implement after a training session.
- The PREVAIL! 3-OUT model is not linear; it’s principle-based (if/then). Your OUT depends on your location to the threat. And My OUT is not always Your OUT.
- PREVAIL! teaches about the issue of normalcy bias – and how our body needs to get past sight – and trust other inputs. PREVAIL! does NOT reinforce natural instincts.
- PREVAIL! changes your mindset – from just surviving to prevailing! Surviving is defensive; prevailing is about taking action.
- The PREVAIL! model focuses on gross motor skills vs. fine motor skills. In a stressful event, fine motor skills are typically the first thing that goes.
- The PREVAIL! 3-OUT model is easy to remember!
Buy PREVAIL! Now
PREVAIL!™ - Active Shooter Training - Premium Package
PREVAIL!™ - Active Shooter Training - Standard Package
PREVAIL!™ - Active Shooter Training - Basic Package
PREVAIL!™ Armed Intruder Preparedness & Response Training (Manager) - eLearning Advantage
PREVAIL!™ Armed Intruder Preparedness & Response Training (Employee) - eLearning Advantage
PREVAIL!™ Restaurant/Food Service Overview
Leading to PREVAIL!™ (for Managers)
How can PREVAIL! be used in your organization?
Typically, each training session starts with PREVAIL!. This 14-minute dramatic video sets the stage for the session by engaging participants quickly - emotionally - by watching an active shooter event unfold in their workplace.
Next, Preparing to PREVAIL!™ (9 minutes) level sets the session by discussing key points in an active shooter event. PREVAIL!: The OUT Actions™ (15 minutes) goes into detail about the 3-OUT Approach. The program then discusses the psychology of the intruder/shooter in PREVAIL!: Understanding the Adversary™ (9 minutes).
There is also a manager program - Leading to PREVAIL!™ (15 minutes) - to inform and encourage managers to discuss potential scenarios and options within their teams – as well as a powerful meeting opener - Prevailing Is...™ (3 minutes) - to kick off each session.