About the PREVAIL! ™ Program & Training Package
The result of a partnership between Sollah Interactive and Strategos International, the goals and objectives of PREVAIL! provide workplace leadership, management, security and front line personnel with information and strategies on recognizing and responding to the dynamic challenges and issues of violent incidents within the workplace.
As most of us are aware, violence on the job manifests itself in many forms; from emotional abuse to bullying to assault and even homicide. While the latter is the least common, it is the most devastating to employees, families, employers and their communities.
PREVAIL! will provide employees with the skills necessary to assess and strategically respond to a threat.
The PREVAIL! Difference
- The PREVAIL! 3-OUT model is proactive, not reactive.
- PREVAIL! increases capability while decreasing anxiety. The 3-OUT model is easy to remember. Easy to implement after a training session.
- The PREVAIL! 3-OUT model is not linear; but it’s principle-based (if/then). Your OUT depends on your location to the threat. And My OUT is not always Your OUT.
- We drive home the key issue of normalcy bias – and how our body needs to get past sight – and trust other inputs. PREVAIL! does NOT reinforce natural instincts (instincts are not the highest level of human performance).
- PREVAIL! changes your mindset – from just surviving to prevailing! Surviving is defensive; prevailing is about taking action.
- The PREVAIL! model focuses on gross motor skills vs. fine motor skills. In a stressful event, fine motor skills are typically the first thing that goes.
- The PREVAIL! 3-OUT model is easy to remember!
- Reduce stress - they will be in a better position to consider issues thoroughly and make the best decisions in times of threat
- Get more done - they will spend more time on productive activities and less time trying to figure out how to handle violent threats
- Feel better - that’s what happens when you proactively handle a situation
- Gain confidence - they will feel confident that you and your employees will be able to handle a violent situation effectively
PREVAIL!™ - Active Shooter Training - Premium Package
PREVAIL!™ - Active Shooter Training - Standard Package
PREVAIL!™ - Active Shooter Training - Basic Package
PREVAIL!™ Armed Intruder Preparedness & Response Training (Employee) - eLearning Advantage
PREVAIL!™ Restaurant/Food Service Overview
Leading to PREVAIL!™ (for Managers)
How can PREVAIL! be used in your organization?
Typically, each training session starts with PREVAIL!. This 14-minute dramatic video sets the stage for the session by engaging participants quickly - emotionally - by watching an active shooter event unfold in their workplace.
Next, Preparing to PREVAIL!™ (9 minutes) level sets the session by discussing key points in an active shooter event. PREVAIL!: The OUT Actions™ (15 minutes) goes into detail about the 3-OUT Approach.
The program then discusses the psychology of the intruder/shooter in PREVAIL!: Understanding the Adversary™ (9 minutes).
There is also a manager program - Leading to PREVAIL!™ (15 minutes) - to inform and encourage managers to discuss potential scenarios and options within their teams – as well as a powerful meeting opener - Prevailing Is...™ (3 minutes) - to kick off each session.